We’re excited to announce a new preferred partnership with Western Technologies Group LLC (WTG) and the integration of their industry-leading flood reporting services into our LMS.
WTG delivers industry-leading Flood Zone Determinations that are pinpoint accurate, structure-based, certified and insured; built on superior data and backed with expert support.
Each low-cost, life of loan flood determination includes:
· Certification - Official Special Flood Hazard Determination Form with no disclaimers
· Superior Clarity – Mapping detail based on current, Effective Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs)
· Pinpoint Accuracy – Data drilled down to parcel and structure
· Future Risk – Inclusion of Preliminary FIRM (if released) that gives a look at pending changes to flood status, whether positive or negative.
· Protection - $3M E&O Insurance
· Free Support – direct access to Certified Floodplain Managers and GIS Specialists
Private Lenders can now easily evaluate the impact of flood risk on their investments by ordering WTG’s structure-based flood determination reports directly from Liquid Logics convenient Nova LMS.
We are pleased to announce that NOVA has implemented compliant closing document sets (NOVA DocUGen) for all 50 states. In addition to making the closing process easier, we have done so at a cost that will save hundreds of dollars per closed loan document sets for many of our clients. The reality for many of our clients today is that they have to work with third parties for private lending documents that are very costly and/or they have to enter in the same numbers and data in multiple places. Our documents will create both a direct cost savings as well as an efficiency that will mean less hours spent on data entry and compliance. We realize that by giving time back to lenders it can be spent more effectively on growing their business. Our document sets continue our core philosophy of integrations and enhancements focused on a completely centralized lending platform. As a reminder, these documents can be stored using our NOVA DocUCloud. For more information about our closing document package contact Michael Larssen via email at Michael.email@example.com or call him at (727) 478-3201.